Difference between revisions of "RSV Evening Star"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The Evening Star was a multi-purpose ship belonging to the [[ExoGeni Corporation]]. It was lost during an ill-fated [[Fall of the Evening Star|mission]] to recover a mysterious artifact. The remains of the ship were later [[Return to the Evening Star|revisited]] by a small team attempting to recover the artifact for the [[Shadow Broker]].
Latest revision as of 20:11, 31 July 2020
The RSV Evening Star was a multi-purpose ship belonging to the ExoGeni Corporation. It was lost during an ill-fated mission to recover a mysterious artifact. The remains of the ship were later revisited by a small team attempting to recover the artifact for the Shadow Broker.
- Mei Tsou (Ship Captain)
- Linda Vasquez (Security Chief)
- Tadeusz Wisowaty (Chief Engineer)
- John Rosenthal (Medical Officer)
- Victoria (Shipboard VI)
- Other Crew (60)
- Deck 1: Bridge, Conference Room, Lifeboats
- Deck 2: Med-Bay, Cafeteria, Crew Quarters, Bathroom
- Deck 3: Lab, Armory, Gym, Security Office
- Deck 4: Engineering, VI Core
- Deck 5: Hangar, Cargo Hold
- Class: Midsummer-class
- Manufacturer: Cord-Hislop Aerospace
- Owner: ExoGeni Corporation
- Length: 125m
- Beam: 42m
- Propulsion: 4x Articulated Fusion Torch Nacelle Engines, 14x H/O Reaction Control Thrusters
- Drive Core: Prometheus-class
- Weapons: 2x Dual Autocannons, 4x GARDIAN Hardpoints
- The design of the Evening Star was inspired by the titular ship from Prometheus.